Use this Operations Associate job description to advertise your vacancies and find qualified candidates. Feel free to modify responsibilities and requirements based on your needs.
Operations Associate responsibilities include:
- Performing administrative duties, including answering phones and scheduling appointments
- Assisting human resources with recruitment activities and creating work schedules
- Supporting the operations manager with the enforcement of company policies and standards
We are looking for an Operations Associate to join our team and support our organization by managing the day-to-day tasks and administrative needs of our business operations.
Operations Associate responsibilities include completing various administrative tasks, enforcing the organization’s policies and standards, and assisting with recruitment activities.
Ultimately, you will work with various departments across the organization to ensure all administrative and operational tasks are completed as needed.
- Assist the Operations Manager in daily management
- Perform administrative tasks
- Maintain schedule of operations
- Cooperate with different departments
- Assist in hiring and training new employees
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an Operations Associate or similar role
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong computer proficiency
- Experience with inventory management, database, or similar software is beneficial
- Relevant training and/or certifications as an Operations Associate
Frequently asked questions
What does an Operations Associate do?
The Operations Associate is responsible for assisting with daily administrative and clerical tasks to support the organization’s daily operations.
What are the duties and responsibilities of an Operations Associate?
An Operations Associate has many responsibilities, such as assisting with recruitment activities, helping with payroll, and maintaining the organization’s databases.
What makes a good Operations Associate?
A good Operations Associate must have excellent organizational skills, as they are responsible for several administrative duties across several departments within an organization.
Who does an Operations Associate work with?
An Operations Associate will work with many professionals, such as an Operations Manager, who oversees all operations in an organization and sets schedules and tasks as needed.