Use this Operations Coordinator job description to advertise your vacancies and find qualified candidates. Feel free to modify responsibilities and requirements based on your needs.
Operations Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the management of daily operational activities
- Performing administrative tasks, such as making travel arrangements, answering phones, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Managing office supplies and the maintenance of office equipment
We are looking for a reliable and organized Operations Coordinator to assist with the management of daily logistics and activities. In this position, you will contribute in an administrative capacity by assisting our teams on projects, supporting human resources, organizing company events and arranging employee training sessions.
An Operations Coordinator’s responsibilities include helping their organization run smoothly and ensuring that deadlines, plans for events or anything related gets accomplished on time with no issues.
Ultimately, you will work in a support role and oversee many administrative tasks as needed.
- Facilitating cross-channel feedback from customers and employees to management and executive teams
- Working with team leaders, managers, and department heads to learn departmental needs and goals
- Ensuring that all activities conform to local, federal, industry and company standards
- Observing, reviewing and analyzing processes to identify inefficiencies and areas where improvements could be made
- Identifying and resolving any problems in the production process
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an Operations Coordinator or similar role
- Good time management, prioritization, and multitasking abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with colleagues
- Effective communication, including speaking, writing and active listening
- Able to give and receive feedback and constructive criticism from a variety of channels
- Excellent strategic planning and problem-solving skills
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Frequently asked questions
What does an Operations Coordinator do?
The Operations Coordinator is a key player in the day-to-day operations of an organization. This person’s responsibilities include monitoring and evaluating progress toward goals.
What are the duties and responsibilities of an Operations Coordinator?
An Operations Coordinator is responsible for assisting with daily business activities and administrative tasks. Some crucial responsibilities include organizing company events, arranging employee training and managing budgets as needed.
What makes a good Operations Coordinator?
A good Operations Coordinator must have excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to resolve problematic situations quickly with a good eye for detail since they are responsible for many administrative tasks.
Who does an Operations Coordinator work with?
An Operations Coordinator typically works with a number of professionals across an organization, and they are supervised by an Operations Manager who assigns tasks as needed.