A stack of stickers, flyers, and business cards are ready to go!
We are blogging from the train this morning on the way to Hannover for the Open Science Festival. It is exciting to be on the road again after years of pandemic lockdowns and Zoom webinars. But we are also happy that some digital conferences in the mix let us be flexible and save carbon.
The next few months are going to be busy. We will continue to develop new products, onboard new customers, and publish open-access content. From trains, planes, and hotel rooms, we will be there for you. We are looking forward to meeting you this fall in person or online! Drop us an e-mail to set up a meeting.
Want to find out where you can meet the ScienceOpen team? We have put together a list of our next conferences here.
- In Maastricht, September 1-3 ScienceOpen will celebrate the kick-off of the EU-funded project REPO4EU. For the inaugural conference, RExPO22 ScienceOpen has already begun putting the pieces of a publishing platform in place and is opening up the abstracts and posters for online discussion.
- At the annual meeting of the Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishing (ALPSP September 14-16 in Manchester, ScienceOpen will be represented by Stuart Cooper, Global Business Development. Set up a meeting with him to learn more about our services for academic publishers, ranging from marketing, promotion, and metadata support to open-access hosting and publishing solutions.
- The annual meeting of the Open Access Scholarly Publisher Association OASPA will be online this year from September 20-22. Stephanie Dawson will be giving a poster lightning talk: Beyond Open Access: New Workflows for Open Peer Review. Stay tuned! We will publish the poster in the ScienceOpen Posters collection and share it widely. If you will be presenting a poster this conference season, consider publishing it on ScienceOpen.
- This year for Peer Review Week September 19-23 we will post the results of our Open Peer Review survey. Take our 5-minute survey and share your thoughts on this growing part of Open Science.
- September 19-21 we also hope to attend the Open-Access-Tage in Bern, Switzerland to network with others working towards an open science world.
- At the Frankfurt Book Fair, we have a stand this year: 4.2 L10! We have been visiting Hall 4.2 for many years but this is our first year to have our own stand. So drop by, sit down and talk to us about ScienceOpen services for publishers and what else you would like to see us working on in 2023.
We are happy to be back on the road and the whole ScienceOpen team is looking forward to meeting you in person or online to tell you more about our projects and services. Your feedback is always welcome, so even if you cannot meet up with us in person, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.